Process of advertising for new users
The below process is devised to try ensure pleasure-world.com is a safe place and platform which would not be used to commit crimes or used to upload content from underage people.
We hope you understand the importance of keeping underage people away and the necessity of age verification.
- 1. YOU SIGN UP WITH A VALID PHONE NUMBER AND VERIFY FOR SECURITY REASONS THAT ITS YOURS
- 2. AFTER VERIFICATION YOU POST YOUR PROFILE AND MAKE A PAYMENT
- 3. YOU WILL SEE A MESSAGE THAT ASKS YOU TO VERIFY YOUR PROFILE AND THAT YOU ARE OF LEGAL AGE BY SENDING US A COPY OF YOUR ID AND VERIFY YOUR PICTURES
- 4. AFTER YOU ACCOUNT IS VERIFIED YOU DONT HAVE TO GO THROUGH THIS PROCESS AGAIN. PROFILE WILL BE ACTIVATED.
Below you will find pleasure-world.com Prague guidelines, terms of advertising and security overview. pleasure-world.com is an user-generated adult dating platform. This means that thousands of independent people and companies add their adult dating or adult related advertisements. We have no connection with the advertisers and each of the advertisers takes full responsibility for the content they post on pleasure-world.com website. Our utmost aim is to prevent our website from being used to advertise illegal content & services, prevent it being used by people under the age of 18 or used in any other way to cause harm. Creating a secure and safe website is at the heart of what we do. Everything we do is to keep you – the advertiser, visitors and underage people safe. We have designed a state of the art security process to keep bad actors, illegal content and people under the age of 18 from using our website. This is to help protect the society, the advertisers and people from being abused. Some of the security features (not limited to): automatic VPN banning of profiles listed using tools to hide IP, age verification should it be needed, phone number verification while sign up, automatic scanning of pictures to flag profiles, artificial intelligence tools to help prevent credit card fraud, abuse of copyrighted material and usage of images of young people. The system flags words and images and helps to keep the website safe. As an advertiser, you must follow the below guidelines and the law of Prague. Should you break the law pleasure-world.com will cooperate fully with the police. We have 0 tolerance for sexual, verbal or racial abuse.
pleasure-world.com helps to fight human trafficking and should you use our website to engage in an illegal activity you are liable for civil litigation. pleasure-world.com has built technical capability to help to fight spam, keep away postings of illegal content and the spread of illegal information. As our website consists of information posted by independent 3rd parties we take no responsibility for the truthfulness, legality or exactitude of the information posted by users, but we try to help to fight the spread of this information using technological and human resources.
You take full responsibility for the content posted. Any content you post means that you are responsible for the legality, and correctness of the information posted.
You agree not to post, email, or otherwise make available Content:
- That contains information about a person younger than 18 years old. Should you post such a profile, we will notify police and may take legal action against you. For security purposes, pleasure-world.com might ask you to verify that you are 18 years of age. You can do this by sending us your government issued ID card or any other document. You can cross out your full name should you wish, but the document should be on a piece of A4 paper.
- That is illegal in Czech Republic. This means you cannot advertise natural services, use copyrighted pictures etc.
- That advertises any illegal sexual services. A few examples: natural blowjobs, unprotected sexual services. You agree not to post any content that is in violation of any Czech Republic applicable law.
- That has pictures or that depicts a human being engaged in actual sexual conduct, bestiality, sadistic or masochistic abuse, people under the age of 18 or shows any bodily fluids, unprotected sex or services.
- You agree not to post content from an IP address that is not from Czech Republic. We allow only to post content from a person that is located in Prague. We do not allow to post profiles using a VPN. Note: VPN address is used by people to hide their online identity. As a person who is not breaking the law and advertising legal services and content, you should have no issue not using a VPN. All advertisements posted using a VPN are automatically deleted and the emails blocked.
- That constitutes or contains links to illegal prostitution/pimping. Please read the Prostitution Reform Act of 2003 should you wish to post a profile that is prostitution related. Understand that you take full responsibility once you post the content online. This means that you cannot void responsibility saying you posted a profile for a friend or someone who texted you to post a profile.
- That has links to other sites which might contain illegal content;
- Is libelous, defamatory, obscene, abusive, or threatening;
- Advocates or encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national law or regulation;
- That includes personal or identifying information about another person without that person’s explicit consent;
- Posting any ad for products or services, use or sale of which is prohibited by any law or regulation;
- Use the Site to engage in or assist another individual or entity to engage in a fraudulent, abusive, manipulative or illegal activity. (engage in credit card fraud or any other type of illegal activity);
- That is false, deceptive, misleading, deceitful;
- To post content that you do not take responsibility for;
- Transmitting any information, data, text, files, links, software, chats, communication or other materials that is unlawful, false, misleading, harmful, threatening, abusive, invasive of another’s privacy, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, hateful or racially or otherwise objectionable, including without limitation material of any kind or nature that encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, provincial, national, or international law or regulation, or encourage the use of controlled substances;